I am thankful for my wonderful husband--who surprised me yesterday at work by coming to see me with flowers :) and no he did NOT do something wrong.
I am thankful I got a 98 on my A&P test--especially after I saw the grades around me!!
I am thankful gas is still FALLING--it was 2.19 in Ft Wayne this morning!!!
I am thankful for the pre-made frozen meals that I made with my in-laws last weekend because it makes me feel like a better wife since I don't have the time to cook right now.
I am thankful I haven't had any spasms in my neck/shoulder since Wed--I don't think the thyroid liked having an ultrasound done earlier this week. Maybe I can get a good night of rest :)
I am thankful for the weekend so I can get some rest.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!! I think we might be getting a jump start on Christmas shopping--when you work 34hours a week and take college classes you try to get as much done as you can, especially when your finals are Dec 18 and 19...yuck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great stuff to be thankful for!
Go Jeremy! FLOWERS for no reason at all?!
Post a Comment