My poor husband is going to think he has a married a defective wife!! When we first got married I ended up with gallstones and had to my gallbladder out within the first 4 months of our marriage. His question to my parents "Does she come with a warranty?"
Now I have a multi nodular goiter on my thyroid, seriously?!?! Maybe the person that asked me if I was expecting just noticed that my neck is getting bigger??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoa, what's a multi nodular goiter? Sounds pretty crazy. Hopefully it's not too painful! Good luck...
Yeah I agree, what is it? and I can't believe someone asked you that. You don't look it at ALL.
Oh no! Does this involve surgery?
It basically means I have enlarged thyroid which can make it overproduce or underproduce. I am not really sure what they are going to want to do. I get to see a specialist but they don't have any opennings until Jan. They will probably just watch it or put me on medication, if its severe(like blocking the airway or causing problems with swallowing) they do surgery.
Post a Comment