Saturday, October 25, 2008

Success

I decided to make the recipe from the post below. I made a few alterations with the recipe because it seemed like it was going to be a lot of work!! I used ground chicken instead of chick breast, I think that was a lot easier than trying to do what the recipe said. After reading the comments of other people that have made the recipe I made some adjustments with the sauces. I doubled the stir-fry recipe and cut the special sauce in 1/2 and the sugar and water in 1/2 again. I also forgot to put the mustard in but we don't really like mustard so it didn't make a difference to us and I also left out the mushrooms because those aren't our favorite either. Also if you have a pampered chef chopper works wonderful at mincing the onions and water chestnuts.

It was very tasty and Jeremy's first comment was you are in trouble!! That means I will be making again. I think the next time I will double it and freeze 1/2.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ah, PF's lettuce wraps, my absolute favorite. I think James and I were there two weeks ago, and we got the wraps as an appetizer. But I told him that next time they will be my entree because I don't like to share them!!!! :) :) Glad they turned out and thanks for the recipe!

darcilyna said...

=)