Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Everybody wants my job!!

So I have some pretty interesting conversations with patients over the phone, some are pleasant, some are funny and some are angry!! I thought I would just share one of the conversations I had recently.

Patient: So I was wondering if I could get one of those tag thingys that you know you can hang on your mirror. So when its cold outside I can have a one of those front row parking spots when I go to Walmart.
Me: Ok I will check and we will call you back.
**the patient did have other question, that was one I think she was trying to sneak in**
Callback Conversation:
Me: Hi ----- you will need to call your primary care doctor to see if you can get a handicap tag because we do not authorize for patients to get those.
Patient: Ok, I will!!

No comments: