My spring centerpiece:
The green color that I am not a 100% sure on--I love it at night but during the day I don't but I am not home during the day.
I think that I had asked for help for picking a color out for the shed but never showed you what I picked--after four different colors I ended up going with green(thank goodness for the little sample cans at lowes!!)

3 comments:
I think the jar looks really good empty! And I love your centerpiece! I was just going to change my table top today from winter to spring. Art bought me flowers so they will do for now...but I'll have to look for something else though...
I agree! That centerpeice is so cute! And I always lean towards green paint colors for some reason...so I love your paint choice too! :)
I think that you should fill the jar with corkscrews from wine bottles. If you don't drink then you could ask friends and family to save them for you and to find them at yard sales is always good. I agree with you the jar does need something.I stumbled across your blog while visiting a friends I will visit from time to time I hope thats alright feel free to visit mine as well.Oh I love the keys over the door idea waaay cute.
Post a Comment