Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just something I whipped up

I was trying to figure out what to make for a snack for Bible Study after a couple of days of thinking this what I whipped up(my coworker gave me the basics but I added cinnamon to the mix)...

What you need: Peanut Butter, Plain Vanilla Yogurt, Cool Whip and Cinnamon.

What to do: Mix 2 large spoonfuls of Peanut Butter(i am guessing 1/2-3/4 cup), small container of plain vanilla yogurt(6 oz), 2 heaping 1/2 cup fulls of Cool Whip plus a little more(maybe 1 1/3 cup), heaping 1/8 tsp of Cinnamon plus a sprinkle or two. So I don't always measure things I just add until it taste good :)

Serve with: Apples and bananas

*Also if you have not seen the new Dutch Delight it looks amazing!! Great work Jessica and Jane :)*

1 comment:

Jane E said...

Thanks for hosting Bible study Tues, night-we always have such a great time! :) Jane