Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shipshewana

Yesterday my mom and I went to shipshewana to get our flowers and other things for our landscaping. I wish I would have taken my camera with us so you could have seen how full the car was by the end of the day!! We had two trees-Korean dwarf lilac and a Japanese red maple-, 3 bird's nest spruce, 4 flats of flowers, a hanging basked, an azalea, trumpet vine, honeysuckle vine and pepper plants!! I sent picture text to my dad and Jeremy that said keep on working, not very nice I know :)

We also played with some Yorkie puppies, so CUTE!! I sent another picture text to Jeremy telling him I found a really good bargain. He's response: ha ha I don't think so but I love you........I tried!!

2 comments:

soli deo gloria said...

I love Shipshewana! That sounds like fun-Michael and I were thinking about maybe going this weekend. :)Jane

Anonymous said...

wow. your house will look beautiful! aren't flowers just so pretty? good try on the dog!