Monday, February 16, 2009

19 Days!

19 Days!! We will be on our way(flying but don't get in until late) to Florida, to stay with my best friend!!

19 days to be packed--I am a major over-packer, I have to have options :) and i have to take my school stuff with me :(
19 days to find clothes that fit--not complaining that they are too big but I really liked the clothes I bought on clearance at the end of summer--will be trying to shrink them in the wash!!
19 days to get a little bit of base tan from the fake way so I do not burn in Florida
19 days to get my hair cut because seriously it is going to be to my butt soon!!
19 days to get Roxy's hair cut because she looks like a poor homeless dog right now!!
19 days to get my house clean--I hate leaving a dirty house.

In 20 days I should be relaxing at the beach with the best husband in the world :)




1 comment:

Vanessa said...

ooo! Hope you have tons of fun! It's alway fun anticipating a vacation!