Congrats Jeremy & Janelle! Going to celebrate at PF Changs?? :)(LOVE that song btw!)
awwww... i can't believe it's been 3 years already! wow... elliet was just a wee one at your wedding, too... early congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! I felt like three years flew by for Blare and I...and I can't wait to celebrate the next 50!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary! ARe you doing anything exciting to celebrate??Congrats!Jessica (Nick's)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Jeremy & Janelle! Going to celebrate at PF Changs?? :)
(LOVE that song btw!)
awwww... i can't believe it's been 3 years already! wow... elliet was just a wee one at your wedding, too... early congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! I felt like three years flew by for Blare and I...and I can't wait to celebrate the next 50!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary! ARe you doing anything exciting to celebrate??
Congrats!
Jessica (Nick's)
Post a Comment