Monday, September 22, 2008

will it ever slow down??

So every Monday I think to myself this week is when our schedule is going to slow down but it never seems to work out that way!!

Monday: work (yuck) and Jeremy works late ;(
Tuesday: work and Bible Study
Wednesday: off to go to Shippshewana with my mom and sister :)
Thusday: work in Auburn and fly home to get to class on time in Bluffton. Hopefully get done with class early because its Grey's Anatomy night--although I was VERY disappointed in the way the show turned last season may stop watching it.
Friday: school--lab practical(test) YUCK!!

I just don't get how the week fills up so fast!! I feel like Jeremy and I never have time together so we have decided to make Wednesday "NO TV Night" to have our own date night at home. Last week Jeremy made a little fire outside and had s'mores. So if anyone has creative ideas of cheap things to do at home I am open for suggestions!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Janelle! I know what you mean about busy weeks! :) James and I really like to play Battleship. He really hates board games, but can tolerate this one. :) A campfire is a good idea!

Have a great day!

sarah.flyingkites said...

I know the feeling!!

Sometimes when we get overwhelmed with our schedule, we look at the calendar to a few weeks down the road and write "PLAN NOTHING" on EVERY week night. It is sooo nice not to have anything. When people call and want to plan, we say "sorry, we can't!"

Good luck!

Janel said...

We really enjoy bike rides or rollerblading. But just being together is what counts!!